Saturday, February 22, 2014

365 Project, Day 146

Cryptozoology, as suggested by Carolyn Curtis of Google Plus fame

Murky: Homo Murcatus

Here we have an artist's rendition of a "Murky." An amphibious beast that lives in the swamps, creeks and floodplains in the gully behind my Grandma's house. Seriously..... one of them still has my shoe it stole from me when it tried to pull me under. If it wan't for my brother grabbing my hands and pulling me to safety, I might have become their dinner. There are eye witness accounts from my cousins who also ventured out into the gully behind Grandma's house.

Murkies tend to be ambush predators and wait for their prey to come to them. They have eyes mounted on the top of their heads so they can peer above the surface without revealing their presence. With powerful limbs, they can get away easily before they are detected.

No comments:

Post a Comment