Thursday, February 11, 2010

First Impressions

Imagine that this blog doesn't feel like your first date in high school, with both you and your significant other akwardly feeling along in the dark for something familar to hold onto. Imagine instead that this a chance encounter with a stranger on the street who just happens to catch your attention. With that in mind, I want the opportunity to hold that attention for a little while longer.

I've got outlets such as Twitter and Facebook and my own comics company which I run, partnered with two other great individuals, Anthony Hary and Adrian Wilkins. http://www.anacomics.com/. But I want this blog to exist as a seperate entity from those other outlets, as well as an extension of them and myself.

So, this is my first attempt at a blog and I will try many more. I will consider this place a dump site for all the data that builds in my head. All the ideas and images and stories and worlds that swim to existance out of the chaotic grey mist of my mind. Right now is just a clumsy introduction. Hopefully, later, you'll give me the opportunity to wow you with my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wild world of blogging Nicholas. you have already posted more this year than Adrian. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete