Monday, February 15, 2010

Being able to look back and smile.

This is a very important part of my life. My childhood and my family. Some people, unfortunately were not blessed with the childhood and family that I had when I was growing up. I think these were very important in shaping who I am today, so I'd like to share something with you today. My uncle put together a website with some old pictures of my grandparents when they were young and he also included some old home videos that my family made.

Now, I'm not talking about boring home videos of hours of kids unwrapping presents, but actual scripted movies with plots and brilliant acting. Well, maybe it wasn't brilliant acting. And the soundtrack was a boombox played by my other uncle.

So check the link out if you've got the time and let me know what you think!!

http://blandinghistory.shutterfly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment