Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I'm looking to sell my services.

Hi everyone, I find myself in a situation where I'm going to need to some new hardware, very soon. (It could also ease the burden of getting some Christmas presents for my girls, depending on what kind of response I get.) And the solution would be to sell some art. I've done some MOD portrait and some standard portraits of people in the past.  You can see these both below. And I would love to do those for you.

What I'm asking is $20 for the black and white MOD or standard portrait, and $40 for color.  These are all done digitally, so I'll send you the digital file. The file is large enough for hi resolution printing. A smaller file will be included that can be used for your profile picture. The dimensions of the file will be 8" x 10".

Payment would be easiest through Paypal to floatingislandstudios@gmail.com.  You can also contact me through that address if you have any questions.

In addition to these, I've also done quite a few custom art pieces for people. Those are generally negotiated based on what's requested.




















No comments:

Post a Comment