Thursday, November 21, 2013

365 Project, Day 59 and 60


I was a bit late on yesterday's post and then sleep got to me before I could post it, so I give you Wednesday's and today's post together.

I'm also going to start up a different format starting tomorrow.  Instead of trying to do a consecutive story, I'm going to challenge myself with a new character design or creature design every day.

This last format really wasn't cutting it in the "warm-up" category and actually seemed to hindere my primary project, Seedlings, from moving forward the way I wanted it to.  I'm hoping that the character and creature designs, which I plan on only taking 10 or 15 minutes on each, will jump start the thinking process as well as loosen the wrist and fingers. 

What new worlds we might discover!


No comments:

Post a Comment