Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Guest Webcomicker??

Good afternoon to all of my artists-type friends out there, male, female and alien alike. My wife and I are having our 10th anniversary on June 30th and she's making me not work that week. So that would mean I can't get a strip out of for the 29th.

But, there is always a but, I don't want to sacrifice the flow of the story. This year is truly a fun one. The one artist that I would normally ask decided to go ahead and take on a pretty challenging project so he won't be available AND I think it would really be fun to see someone else's rendition of my characters, so... I'm looking for someone that might be interested in doing a guest strip for me.

Just let me know if you're interested. I'll make an attempt to write an actual script for the page and we can go from there.

Thanks!!

Nick M.

No comments:

Post a Comment